• February 12Milton Basketball Finishes Third In The Region With A 75-49 Win Over South Forsyth In The Region Playoffs

• February 8Milton Falls To West Forsyth In First Round Of Region Playoffs, 81-67

Warner Brothers Records and Moxie’s #NewRules Contest

The Eagle Edition and MOXIE are excited to extend an invitation to participate in Dua Lipa’s New Rules High School contest.

Fast rising British pop star Dua Lipa would like to invite all eligible students to enter a creative contest around her number one single “New Rules.” There will be five winners chosen. Each winner will receive a Dua Lipa gift bag with items seen in her number one “New Rules” video. The response from fans when the single made impact inspired Dua to call on them to upload covers and lip syncs of “New Rules” online, tagging #DuasNewRules. From the mass of support shown in the hashtag came a collaboration video between Dua Lipa and her fans showcasing how the song connects Dua to her fans. She would like to extend the collaboration to high school students.

Submissions should be sent to [email protected] and entries may be videos, lip syncs, illustrations, graphics, haikus, poetry, art or any other medium.

“I’m genuinely excited about this, as Dua is a huge inspiration of mine,” explains Nika Mohajeri, a senior.

MOXIE, Warner Brothers, and Dua will judge and select the winners based off of the following criteria: originality (25%), creativity (25%), self-expression (25%), and inspirational quality (25%.) Five winners will be chosen and will receive a package of Dua Lipa Merch including a New Rules Bathrobe and T-Shirt, along with other great prizes. To download or stream New Rules, click on the links below.

Album, lyrics, audio, video | NEW RULES video |  STREAM album |  ​NEW RULES lyrics

The deadline for entries is December 15, and winners will be announced on December 18. Good luck Eagles!