Zodiac Signs

Sydney Logan

Aquarius (Jan 20 – Feb 18)

You will experience a lot of acceptance this week. You will come to terms with issues that are bothering you. No one else can help you accept reality. You will learn on your own what to let go of and what is still worth it.

Pisces (Feb 19 – March 20)

Go with your gut this week. You will need to decide what is best for you, but you will be tempted to go the easier route. Challenge yourself; it will be worth it in the end. You need to keep your friends close, be there for them and they will be there for you as the week brings a few struggles. Keep your head up and don’t let anybody bring your mood down.

Aries (March 21 – April 19)

This week, your world will be turned upside down. Be prepared for drastic changes. A significant person will come into your life later this week. Do not be afraid to try new things and get out of your comfort zone.

Taurus (April 20 – May 20)

This week is nothing but calm and relaxing. Appreciate this little break from work. Treat yourself to things that bring you joy. No bad vibes. You deserve this calming week, so just sit back and relax.

Gemini (May 21 – June 20)

This week will have its ups and downs. You may be stressed, but completing your work will put you in a good mood. This week is perfect for you to connect with friends and family. Reach out to people you have grown distant from and make sure you are on good terms with anyone you have argued with recently.

Cancer (June 21 – July 22)

Take advantage of your good mood this week. Do not let negative things affect you and you will be happy. You have been trying to make others happy. Start to focus on yourself. Something you have been waiting for will finally begin to show itself this week.

Leo (July 23 – August 22)

The odds are in your favor this week. Good memories await you. Your family and friends will be proud of your accomplishments. You will learn to appreciate yourself if you keep up the good work!

Virgo (Aug 23 – Sep 22)

The confusion you have will clear up this week. The truth comes out, and you will see who is there for you and who is not. You will realize what you want and start working towards it. Stay positive, and, by the end of the week, you will be happy.

Libra (Sep 23 – Oct 22)

Exciting things will boost your mood this week. An important task will greet you and help you find answers you have been looking for. New friends will appear, and your stress levels will decrease. Make sure to get enough sleep for this eventful week.

Scorpio (Oct 23 – Nov 21)

You will work hard this week. Working with others will come in handy. You’re used to doing things on your own; however, two is better than one. You will resolve conflicts which will help you live a better lifestyle.

Sagittarius (Nov 22 – Dec 21)

Your family will be important this week. Spend time with the people you love to put yourself in a good mood. Take time to figure out what makes you happy and keep up with all your work. Your week will end on a high note.

Capricorn (Dec 22 – Jan 19)

Be selfless this week. Help others and be understanding. Do not jump to conclusions; there are two sides to every story. Make good decisions and good consequences will follow. Something big is coming, and it is important to be the best person you can be.